Product description Cressi Apnea 2018
APNEA 2018 is the new version of the traditional CRESSI APNEA, an essential suit and with materials of the highest quality and highly valued by freedivers, fishermen and professionals for its performance-durability-price ratio.
- Made of average density neoprene with a specially flexible lining of Nylon to improve comfort and adaptation.
- The new pattern that makes easier the dilation of the rib cage and back, as well as the movement of the arms, by having a single panel of neoprene without seams on the entire side of the torso, armpits and inside the arms.
- The tightness of cuffs, ankles, and face have also been improved.
- Open-cell neoprene in the inside with Blacklite© coating for making it easy to put it on without the need to wet the suit.
- The BlackLite® exclusive primer coat makes it possible to put on the suit without requiring the use of soapy water, and once placed, maintains 100% the qualities of the pure open cell, in terms of adhesion, elasticity, and thermal insulation.
- New double oversized load support with padding and non-slip and ripstop fabric. Semi-flexible Tatex © knee pads, divided into two protection elements. Cut ending without fabric profile, simple, effective and comfortable.
- Non-long John pants for optimal dilation of the rib cage. Customized with attractive detail transfers. Available in 3.5, 5 and 7 mm versions.
You may return any item, for any reason, for a full refund within 30 days of delivery of your shipment.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact PLU code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. We can only refund or exchange products that haven't been used in the water and are undamaged.
If the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.), please send us an email explaining the situation and ask for a return label.
If your return is not the result of our error, we can still provide a return label and the shipping cost of that returned item will be deducted from your refund. The amount deducted will be the equivalent to our standard shipping costs for that item.
Shipping is free on purchases over $35. If your order is under $35, the shipping rate is a flat $20 fee.
Orders are usually shipped within 1-7 days. Please allow an average 17 business days to receive your product.
Let us know if you need to receive your order by a certain date and we will let you know if we are able to accommodate your request.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your order further, please contact our customer service at :
Toll-free: +1 888-571-0209