The Zeus provides a series of technical advantages that Cressi has been incorporating in different models in the last seasons. It combines great technology with a captivating design and standard proportions, both on the frame and on the skirt.
Its exclusive structure integrates the frame in the skirt instead of overlapping them. This exclusive construction system, that allows the assembly without any glue, reduces the thickness to an absolute minimum, thus improving the internal volume, visibility, and adaptation of the mask to the face. In addition, it reduces its weight to 125 g in total and gives the mask the structural rigidity of a traditional mask, but with the advantages of a frameless mask. It also improves the mask’s water tightness, eliminates any possibility of annoying contact between the frame and the forehead and eliminates vision from inside of the central area of the frame.
FOG STOP system
A thin silicone membrane around the nose acts as a deflector, so that the warm air coming from the nose, when compensating for external pressure, is not concentrated directly onto the lenses, thus reducing the tendency to fog that is commonly found in small volume masks. This membrane also has the function of stabilizing the mask on the face, which remains firmly secured, regardless of the possible movements of the face or the effect of pressure variations.
Its structure optimizes empty spaces and reduces the internal volume to only 95 cm³.
- Designed with the IDF (Integrated Dual Frame) technology patented by Cressi (US 20140013494 A1)
- Totally flexible and tilting buckles anchored to the frame
- Inverted teardrop inclined lenses, design patented by Cressi (US 6272693 B1)
- 2 tempered lens made in tempered glass
- Lenses are shatterproof, anti-fog treated and offer UV ray protection
- Low internal volume: 95 cm3
- Weight: 125 g
Shipping is a $15 flat rate across Canada. No surcharges and no more to pay! Order anytime and as many products as you want and for just $15 for same day shipping on orders before 2pm PST.
We ship 5 days a week, Tuesday through Saturday. If your order is placed before 2 pm PST, your order will be shipped the same day. Order placed after 2pm will be shipped the next operating day. Order placed on Sunday, Monday or on holidays will be shipped next operating day.
We always ship with Canada post using the expedited service. Delivery time depends on your location. Estimated delivery time will be available upon receiving your tracking information.
If you would like to upgrade the shipping service, additional postage costs will be applied. Please contact us with your request when placing your order.
Let us know if you need to receive your order by a certain date and we will let you know if we are able to accommodate your request.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your order further, please contact our customer service at email@example.com or by calling +1 604 472-9803.
We care about your satisfaction. That is why returns to Diving Sports are easy! If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Diving Sports within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
If all conditions are not met, Diving Sports reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact PLU code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. We can only refund or exchange products that haven't been used in the water and are undamaged. All wetsuits used in water will not be accepted for a return.
- Diving Sports is not responsible for mis-handling of products or ill-treatment of goods.
- Diving Sports is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Diving Sports is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the use of any merchandise bought from us including lost or stolen equipment.
- Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within 7 business days of receipt of merchandise.
- Securely pack all items that you would like to be returned.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer if the return is not a result of our error.
- If the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.), please send us an email explaining the situation and ask for a return label.
- If your return is not the result of our error, we can still provide a return label and the shipping cost of that returned item will be deducted from your refund. The amount deducted will be the equivalent to our standard shipping costs for that item.
Please include the following with your package:
- All items must be returned in original/unused condition.
- Unless an item is defective, if you would like an exchange, our standard freight charges apply to send you the exchange, unless you provide a post parcel with your return.
To return your product, please mail it to: 4-1449 Prairie Street, Port Coquitlam BC V3B 1S9 or return the items to our shop in person.